What’s New In InterActive Legal
Friday, January 25, 2019, 12pm ET/9am PT
Presenter: Teresa L. Bush, Esq.
Cost: Complimentary for InterActive LegalSuite Subscribers
In the first of our monthly drafting webinars for 2019, we will review changes and enhancements that have been made to InterActive Legal practice systems over the past year. Some enhancements apply only to specific practice systems; others were added to all systems. Features we will discuss:
- New “contemporary” versions of the Revocable Trust and Joint Revocable Trust in Wealth Transfer Planning
- New option to direct residue to discretionary trust for spouse and descendants
- Joint Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts in Elder Law Planning
- New option to confer general power of appointment over the “Family Trust” in Wealth Transfer Planning (to trigger estate inclusion)
- ING Trust in Wealth Transfer Planning
- “SALT-Y SLAT” Trust in Wealth Transfer Planning and Elder Law Planning
These and other features will be illustrated on-screen within the program, and some sample provisions will be included in the handout/materials that attendees will receive. Please join us to learn what’s new!
ILS Subscribers Register Now
Return to Event Listings